How to Change Your IP Address
Your IP Address
Change IP Address in Internet Explorer
- Go to Internet Options under the Tools menu.
- Click on Connections tab.
- If you use a dial up connection, select currently active connection and click on Settings button.
- Check the check box labeled "Use a proxy server for this connection".
- Fill the IP address and Port number and click on OK button. (Use
our proxies or get
- If you use cable or DSL, click on the LAN Settings button, and repeat
step 4 and 5 for that connection.
- Click the OK button to finish. Now feel free to surf anonymously with changed ip address.
Change IP Address in Firefox
- Click on Tools and then click on Options.
- Click on Advanced button at the top of pop up window.
- Now choose Network tab and go to Connection settings.
- Click on Manual proxy configuration radio button.
- Now set the HTTP Proxy and Port Number. (Feel free to use these)
- Click on OK button. Now you can access the Internet with a changed
Change Your IP Address in Mac's Safari
- Go to Edit and click on Preferences.
- Click on Advanced button.
- Click on Change Settings button which is just next to label "Proxies".
- For dial up connections, select the Internet connection for which
you want to change your ip address.
- Click on settings.
- Click on the check box labeled "Use a proxy for this connection"
and enter proxy port and ip
address in text boxes.
- Click on OK button to change your ip address with anonymous proxy
- For LAN Connections, you need to click on "LAN Settings"
Button after step 3, and enter anonymous proxy ip and port as in ster
6 and 7.